PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT INTERN
Private Equity Investment intern
NORD HOLDING is one of the oldest private equity (PE) firms in Germany with approximately € 1.5 bn AuM. We have a long-term commitment to investing across different types of PE strategies including direct investments, co-investments and fund investments (primary and secondary). We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious student to join our Fund Investments Group (European coverage) for a minimum period of 3 months.
The position offers an opportunity for bright, creative and motivated individuals interested in interning within a highly successful and international private equity firm. Throughout the internship you will experience similar levels of exposure compared to a first-year investment analyst and you will be considered a full member of the team. Your tasks and responsibilities will comprise, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting in the sourcing of new fund investment opportunities (primary and secondary as well as co-investments) across the EMEA Region
- Participating in the preparation of investment memoranda, financial models and presenting your analyses to the investment Team
- Performing sector, market and company analyses and actively use your analyses to support the sourcing of new fund investment opportunities for NORD Holding
Qualified candidates typically possess a combination of the following skills/traits:
- Strong academic record (preferably in Economics, Business or Quantitative studies)
- Currently finalizing bachelor’s degree or master’s degree Student
- A genuine interest in financial markets and private equity
- Integrity, creativity and team player
- Good computing skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent English speaking and written communication skills (German is not required)
- Previous internship experience is preferred
When you recognize yourself in the described profile, then we would very much like to receive your CV and cover letter. You can send the materials to Kyron Schimmel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have questions about a job opening or need more information then give us a call.
NORD Holding Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft mbH